Helping one person might not change the world, but it could change the world for one person
What Do We Do?
Friends with Food is a non-profit organization that supports families in need with groceries and supplies on a weekly basis. We operate a client choice food pantry. We provide our families with not only pantry stable items but also healthy fresh food like fruits, vegetables, meat, and dairy. We do all of this in a judgement free zone because that is who we are and what we stand for.
Benefits to those in need. We understand it is never easy to step foot into a pantry. At Friends with Food, we are different; when you walk through our door, you are greeted with a smile and a warm welcome. Our volunteers are awesome, care deeply, and will get to know you.
1) Our families in need choose for themselves the products they like to eat and receive. Our model is more like a grocery store vs being handed a pre-made box.
2) There is less waste since families get to choose items they will consume.
3) We provide an increased sense of dignity and control for our guests.
4) Community classes (coming soon) are offered to help further support one’s soul, finances, health, etc.
Simply put—If you need food, we are here for you! It is who we are and what we do each week.
* Register below by clicking on “Weekly Food Registration” Button