Helping others is a team effort...
Here are some ways to get involved!
Donate while you shop!
Did you know that Amazon will give us money when you shop?
SE WI Emergency Support Group Inc as your charity!
For every qualified purchase you make while logged into SMILE, Amazon will donate .05% of the sale directly to us!!
HAVE TIME TO GIVE?
We are looking for volunteers!
Volunteering your time is a true gift, and as a gift, you determine what you would like to give. Maybe it’s only an hour a week or two hours a month. Perhaps it is seasonal, or occasional, it doesn’t matter! Every moment spent helping someone else is invaluable and appreciated. Below is a list of some of the things we need help with, however, these aren’t the only things. If you really want to help but aren’t sure where you fit in, it’s ok, let’s have a conversation.
If you are interested in learning more about how you can help, please complete a contact form and a member of our team will contact you!
- Book-Keeping – Minimal hours required
- Tax Preparer- Assist with Tax prep
- Volunteer Coordinator- Track needs and assign tasks to volunteers
- Social Media Coordinator- Update and manage Social Media accounts
- Donation Coordinator- Call organizations for donations, help with food drives.
- Family Liaison- Call new families to complete registration and explain programs
- Family Liaison- Assist with gathering weekly orders
- YOU— YOU—- YOU—-> What skills can share? Do you have contacts? Know families in need? Perhaps you know other Non-Profits trying to find food? or maybe you know someone, who knows someone??